641M-2 4G-LTE IOT Router
Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0.
Secure connectivity of your devices has never been so important in today’s industrial world. With the 641M-2 cellular modem, there is a secure, fast, reliable, and simple way to IIoT enable devices for remote monitor and control of industrial plant/equipment and environmental applications.
Using the 4G /LTE broadband cellular technology including 4GX, the 641M-2 ensures fast, reliable, and consistent connectivity with mission critical field devices and assets.
For Internet of Things or Industry 4.0 applications the 641M-2 offers a cost-effective full featured industrial grade router for WAN connectivity. Additionally, the 641M-2 can provide gateway from Modbus to MQTT or MQTT with SparkplugB to suit a range of SCADA applications.
Supporting a wide range of interfaces including, Ethernet, RS232, RS485 and discrete inputs/outputs, the 641M-2 is a flexible and reliable connectivity solution for remote access to IIOT/Industry 4.0 devices.
• Cellular 3G/4G/LTE CAT4 router, including Band 28 support
• Compact industrial metal enclosure with DIN rail mounting for easy integration
into machines or electrical cabinets
• 2 Ethernet, RS232/RS485 Serial, 2 digital Inputs and 2 digital outputs
• Dual SIM card support
• IPSec & OpenVPN Client & Server, L2TP, PPTP
• GRE, Port Forward, DMZ
• Modbus RTU, TCP, MQTT and SparkplugB support
• Internal serial server
• Very wide power supply supporting 9 to 48Vdc input
• SMS to read or control inputs/outputs, router status/alarm/state
• LAN Fallback for redundant networks
• Enhanced security for both cyber and data transmission
• 2 x 10/100M LAN / WAN Ports
• Antenna diversity for Cellular bands
• Water/Waste Water municipal applications
• Oil & Gas and Mining connectivity
• Embedding in machines for factory automation
• Traffic control systems
• Extending SCADA radio networks in water and oil and gas systems
• Alternative energy systems, such as Wind Turbines