115E-2 Ethernet Networking I/O and Gateway
The ELPRO 115E-2 Ethernet Networking I/O and Gateway is a multiple I/O node that extends communications to sensors and actuators in local, remote, or difficult to reach locations. Designed to work with wired and wireless devices, the ELPRO 115E-2 is capable of providing IP‑based I/O across sprawling industrial environments typical of industrial applications.
The 115E-2 can serve as an end node or network gateway and is scalable to thousands of nodes. Gather-scatter and block mapping technology offers the efficient use of network resources, allowing point-to-point transfer of process signal within complex monitoring and control systems. Integrated Modbus® server capability allows further I/O expansion through the use of ELPRO 115S expansion modules.
• Modbus RTU and TCP support
• Serial client/server/multicast Modbus TCP to RTU gateway
• Configurable digital, pulse, and analog I/O to 14‑bit resolution
• Gather-scatter and block mapping
• 10/100BaseT IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
• Network diagnostics and configuration
• Water and wastewater systems
• Oil and gas production and distribution
• Pipeline monitoring and leak detection
• Mining operations infrastructure
Spotcom Catalog Numbers:
ELR118 EL-115E-2 Ethernet to I/O Expansion Module